Instruction for Making Gobi biriyani
• Now take a pressure cooker. Add 3 tbsp oil.
• Add all spices i.e star anise, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon by crushing a little bit.
• Pour the marinated gobi, green chili, and biriyani masala powder. Mix it well on low flame.
• Settle the gobi at the bottom of the cooker.
• Now in the first layer, spread the rice and then spread fried onion on top of it. Similarly create more layers like this, till the rice is finish.
• On the top layer, spread mint leaves, pour ½ cup of milk and sprinkle 1 tbsp ghee. If required add little water.
• Close the pressure cooker lid and cook it on medium flame till the 1 whistle. Allow the cooker to remove steam automatically.
• Serve the hot gobi biriyani with raita or tomato curry.